Show Mobile Navigation

Advertising

About

Saturday 2 January 2016

,

Glamour Girl: Sarah Jane Dias

Unknown - 20:30

Karen Alfonso gets the effervescent model-actress- singer and beauty junkie to let us in on her secrets.


Holding
Make-up
must-have:

Mascara. And I just discovered Elizabeth Arden’s tinted Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick that works wonders. I also love the Lakmé Absolute Gloss. I sometimes use it on my cheeks as well.


Beauty icon:
I absolutely love Deepika Padukone. I’ve worked with her and noticed that she barely wears any make-up and that’s one thing I love about a woman. Internationally, Jennifer Lopez because she really experiments with her looks. I love girls who keep it natural instead of trying to hide their flaws with layers of make-up.


Secret hack:
I use sticky tape to get my eyeliner straight. I take two pieces of tape and stick them at a slant at the corners of my eyes.


Favourite perfume:
Black XS by Paco Rabanne.


Biggest beauty don’t:
Sleep with make-up on.


Favourite red carpet beauty look:
It’s got to be vintage. That includes red lips with Lakmé Absolute Gloss Addict in Red Delight along with well-defined eyes with Lakmé Absolute Gel Addict in Must-Have.


Photo Credit: The Juice


You may also want to read: Glamour Girl: Parineeti Chopra
You may also want to read: Glamour Girl: Kriti Sanon


Shop our edit below.


Source: Jabong

0 comments:

Post a Comment